My client, a leading global data analytics business, is currently looking for an experienced senior solution architect to join the organisation.
The business is in a period of rapid technical change and with disparate global teams require an architect who will be expected to drive complex technical change through innovative solution designs. You will be required to to define end-to-end solutions, and whilst data/analytics experience is useful, you need to have experience of full stack – data, application etc.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive solution architecture experience working in complex environments
- Experience of leading complex multi-year change programmes from an architectural standpoint
- Knowledge of data analytics products and technologies
- Strong experience with Azure and ideally GCP.
- Developing plans and strategies that meet the architecture or technology needs of the organization incorporating into the plans business priorities, strategies, goals, emerging technologies, industry trends and economic viability
- Building and enabling solution design and delivery to ensure quality outcomes for the organisation
- Generating innovative solutions and applying "out of the box" thinking and challenging the status quo in dealing with business and technology problems and opportunities
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.