My client, a leading global consultancy is looking for a Solution Architect with extensive experience on ServiceNow products to join them on a permanent basis UK wide. They will ultimately be helping to lead technology changes across the globe internally.
You will lead the team to support multiple business transformation projects concurrently, being responsible for the end-to-end design, from inception through to delivery. Taking charge of enabling the continuous deployment of ServiceNow features and modules and ensuring all new services are architected in line with strategy and best industry practice.
Ideal Candidate Background:
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow products, including how to integrate with other systems.
- Experience working within software development or SaaS/Cloud architecture groups
- Strong stakeholder management of all levels
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies in large-scale programme
It would be beneficial if:
- Experience of HR Service Delivery (HRSD) within ServiceNow
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.