My client, a leading financial services organisation, is currently looking for a talented solution architect to work on their Data ingestion, analytics and distribution programme.
The team are responsible for improving the way that Data is ingested, processed and distributed, constantly looking for new technologies and methods to improve their processes.
They are currently going through a re-platforming of their systems, including a shift to AWS cloud and need a talented resource to assist with this programme of work.
It is essential candidates have experience working on AWS cloud migations and designing solutions in an AWS environment.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive solution architecture experience.
- AWS cloud migration and solution design experience.
- Strong big data knowledge and exposure to data analytics.
- Data Modelling experience in areas such as provenance and rights management.
- Solutions architecture to deliver change via Platform focused delivery.
- Experience of working in a corporate sourcing environment helping teams share code.
- Working with 3rd party vendor teams to set direction and guide delivery.
Candidates are also required to have:
- Investment Banking or Asset Management experience.
- Experience of Financial Markets, in particular indexing technologies is preferred.
- Experience working with Equities and Fixed Income products.
- Exposure to Portfolio Management Systems and Order Management Systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation going through a large-scale change in a position with strong influence.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.