My client, a leading global consulting firm, are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join their Insurance Technology consulting business.
The role will be joining a team of Solutions Architects that works with clients to deliver complex technical transformations. The team covers a variety of insurance domains, including General Insurance, Life and Pensions and Speciality. As such there is significant opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in a variety of specialist areas.
You will work across a portfolio of engagements that will challenge you in areas such as Insurance Core Platform implementations, leveraging emerging technology within the insurance domain, technology enabled business transformations. The EMEIA focus means that the team has a footprint that spans several geographies in Europe and investment continues to provide growth.
Candidates must have:
- Strong technology architecture experience
- Understanding of the full architecture stack, including network, data, application, system, security & integration architectures
- Creating artefacts at appropriate levels of detail to be able to communicate effectively with both business and technical audiences
- Stakeholder management skills
- Solid knowledge in Insurance domain (General, Speciality , and Life)
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join a growing team with opportunity for continued development and learning.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.