My client, a globally renowned consultancy firm, is seeking a talented full stack Solutions Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will own the end-to-end design process from inception to delivery for various projects across the organisation. This will cover multiple architectural domains.
The ideal candidate will operate with a Microsoft Stack with past exposure to .NET. A firm grasp of DevOps principles and cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) is equally essential.
Candidates must have:
- Familiarity with a range of technology stacks (e.g. operating systems, system security, integration, database management, Cloud)
- Experience working within software development or SaaS / cloud architecture groups, Azure/AWS knowledge and experience is highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools, automation and methodologies used to deploy solutions within a cloud platform
- Understanding of test frameworks for automated testing/compliance
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as Azure or AWS
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.