My client, a leading financial data and analytics organisation is seeking a market data focused Solutions Architect to join their team for an initial 12 month contract.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for tuning, configuring and automating the testing of the RTMDS system to meet the requirements set by the business.
Experience with TREP, RMDS or RTMDS is required for this position. Coupled with the ability to design and implement effective solutions across market data technology.
Candidates must have:
- An in depth and hands on knowledge of TREP and other technologies use in RTMDS is essential. This includes hardware, O/S, networking, comms, applications, real time data and financial technology.
- A working knowledge of installation, configuration, and use of ITRS Geneos in an enterprise wide TREP environment and a view on current systems monitoring tooling.
- The ability to devise and automate tests, record results, analyses data and draw conclusions.
- The ability and willingness to actively share knowledge and insights at appropriate levels.
- The ability to work and collaborate in a virtual environment and a globally distributed team.
- Automated test and application deployment experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation that sits at the heart of the financial services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.