A SQL Analyst Developer is sought after by a growing For-Profit Housing Provider to help design and develop solutions for their data and analytics capabilities. This will involve working directly with their business stakeholders for the gathering and understanding of requirements as well progress updates.
In addition to the above, you will also work as part of an Agile multi-functional team for the delivery of a range of projects including several which are currently planned such as the implementation of MS Dynamics 365 and their ongoing Azure Cloud buildout.
To be successful, you will meet the following requirements:
- A background in Database development with MS SQL, including usage of SSRS and SSIS
- Experience developing and deploying to the Azure Cloud platform, especially SQL Azure
- Experienced working in Agile environments following DevOps practises (Automated build, test and deployment of SQL packages)
- Exposure to the MS Dynamics 365 platform, ideally having previously worked on an implementation programme
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform (primarily Power Automate and Power Apps)
This is a fantastic chance for a SQL Analyst Developer to join a growing business with secure funding who are making a real impact within the Real Estate/Housing sector.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.