My client, a well-established and growing independent Private Bank based in the City of London are hiring a permanent SQL DBA Developer. This is an opportunity to work on development and support owning the data warehouse and building T-SQL and SSRS reports to need the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will have very strong MS SQL experience and have a background in SQL development or database administration with hands on experience performing installations and upgrades, query optimisation and monitoring performance. You will be responsible for working with different areas of the business to gather requirements, understand their data needs and provide solutions to their problems.
This is a small environment of around 400-500 employees, as such interpersonal skills and the ability to get on with a variety of different stakeholder groups is absolutely critical for this role.
To be successful you will need:
- Advanced SQL skills (T-SQL preferred)
- Expert in databases and ETL (SSRS, SSIS packages etc.)
- Full Software lifecycle knowledge (SDLC)
- Expert in databases/performance tuning of queries
- Through understanding of Operating Systems – Microsoft/Windows (Linux experience would be a bonus)
- Excellent personal skills and communication skills to join a dynamic expanding team
- Experience working in a small-mid size firm (200-500)
- Azure cloud experience (highly advantageous)
This is an attractive role for someone with the drive and passion to take this next step in their career within Financial Services and to succeed in a collaborative environment, within the financial services domain.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.