Contract initial 3-5months
A global Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for a SQL developer to join on a contract basis. This will be to work on their Reinsurance to close (RITC) project.
Here they are moving a book of business to a managing agent, we are looking for multiple people to help manage this transfer with experience of data migrations and the Lloyd’s Market being of importance.
This will be an initial 3-5month contract as this need to be delivered by the 1st of July. Ideally looking for someone who is available in the coming few weeks.
- Sql server Management Studio 2012 and above
- Design and development of application databases on SQL Server
- Analysis and Data Migration
- Development of ETL layers, data reporting, data cleansing and translation
- Documentation of relevant support guides
- Unit testing and provide support for the team doing system and user acceptance testing.
- Expert at writing/reading complex queries, performance tuning & monitoring
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile team
- Experience working in Insurance (Lloyds Market) or London market
- Experience working on a RITC Project.
- Experience moving data to a managing agent.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.