My client, a leading storage and archive software provider, are seeking a number of experienced Storage Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in their Buckinghamshire office. They are seeking a motivated and analytical person, who is a self-starter and seeking a career within the broadcasting/media space.
As a Storage Support Engineer, you will be responsible for ticketing management, logging activity and providing technical fault resolution to a variety of clients via the phone and email. Preparing reporting and following up with clients to ensure their systems are functional post troubleshooting, raising any further issues to providers.
- Proven experience as a Technical Support Engineer within a storage/archive systems provider would be highly beneficial.
- Strong experience in Linux and Storage hardware – experience in GPFS would be beneficial
- Experience in working with vendors and technology providers.
- Strong customer service and prioritisation experience is essential
- Strong experience in technical fault resolution
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.