Strategic Planning Manager required to join a global entertainment brand on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Director of Strategic Planning, the ideal candidate will have strong experience crafting business cases, modelling strategic initiatives and must be a strong collaborator who has commercial experience.
You will be working across all areas of the business with a wide range of partners and building out models in which you can articulate the assumptions and rationale behind them as well as being able to analyse the risks and opportunities when undertaking new strategic initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is motivated by working for a truly global team who are passionate about e-commerce and inspired by being at the forefront of the industry.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years' experience in Consulting with exposure to modelling, scenario planning and crafting strategic business cases.
- Strong analytical skills including Excel and BI/Data visualisation tools.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas and present sophisticated analysis to senior leaders.
- Experience building out a framework to assess strategic initiatives to help provide a return on investment.
- Experience within the Gaming/Entertainment industry would be preferred.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.