A global investment management firm are looking for a Systems engineer to join their growing technology team reporting directly into the CTO. A company that are commissioning eFront as its investment portfolio book of record and investment management platform with the project in its final phase with a project team focused on data migration, report development and functionality testing.
We are looking for an engineer to join the delivery project and assist the final development work before transitioning with the delivered platform into the “business-as-usual” IT Team. You will be working on a range of systems; the role will have specific responsibility for the eFront platform and will be the technology expert for the platform and the standard eFront reporting suite.
Purpose and responsibilities
We need a hands-on system engineer that can:
- Implement changes to and undertake non-routine maintenance and support the systems (principally, these are Azure-hosted: Microsoft 365, Sun [accounting] and eFront)
- provide technical support when necessary to a managed service provider that provides first-line response to day-to-day desktop, server and networking issues
- provide subject matter expertise for systems
- maintain the standard reporting suite
- modify and update the standard reports when necessary
- manage and maintain a report catalogue
- help analyse requests for additional standard reports and, when agreed, specify, and deliver additional reports, data extracts, queries and dashboards.
- rigorously following processes
You will need to have significant experience as a system engineer in a private equity, asset management, investment banking, environment operating with a managed service partner:
- with experience of eFront or Aladdin platforms (or similar portfolio management/fund admin systems such as Investran, Framework, AnalytX)
- extensive knowledge of SQL, SSRS, DBMS and reporting tools
- demonstratable experience of the Microsoft 365 suite and Azure hosting
- proof of successful management of small technology implementation/change projects
- some experience in setting up/managing SharePoint sites and sensitivity labelling
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.