Currently looking for a Systems Tester to join a Lloyd’s Syndicate on a brand new programme of work, due to start in the coming weeks. This will be for an initial duration of 5 months delivering a key project for the business.
The programme will involve improving their underwriting platform and changing their workflow engine. We require you have to have excellent understanding of underwriting processes/systems or experience with Sequel, Eclipse and data migration.
- Creating test plans / scripts based on the design specifications
- Conducting system testing of the application and associated business processes
- Logging and tracking system bugs / issues through to resolution
- Managing UAT sessions with the business
- Working with the business, vendor, and internal IT department to triage and resolve issues
- Provide support and system training at upon release to the business
- Documentation of system processes and user guides
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Sequel Eclipse
- Lloyd’s Market Insurance experience
This is a great opportunity to join a Lloyd’s Market Insurance firm, to start a project from scratch and to work with new technologies.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.