Our client, one of the fastest growing property developers in the UK is looking for a Technology Director to manage their IT department on a permanent basis. The client is offering up to £150,000 (dependant on experience) + benefits / bonus
The successful candidate will inherit an existing IT department of 40 (all UK based) and a busy strategic road map of change. Examples of live projects include MS dynamics upgrades, in-sourcing of their outsourced IT services, and the development of a new customer portal - including its expansion to digital/mobile.
The ideal candidate will have; experience designing and managing strategic road maps (including budgets and resources), proven experience managing the successful implementation of large technology change, and an understanding of cloud architectures (preferably Azure) and managing 3rd party vendors.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and execution
- Resource and budget management
- Evidence of successfully deploying large, complex IT projects
- Experience with MS Dynamics, Microsoft Power Platform, and MS Azure highly beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable facing of to CxO level stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.