A Technical Architect is needed to assist the development of high quality and robust software solutions at one of the world’s leading financial institutions. The position will cover the SwapClear and Listed Rates business line, one of our client’s key clearing business services.
This role is ideal for someone with a strong technical background looking to step into a more architecturally focused space. As part of the position, you would be undertaking solution design work for both business and technical solutions. This will primarily be done for a team that provides data and analytics solutions to external parties, and there will be exposure to the architectural strategy side too.
- Demonstrable experience of solution design in complex architectures
- Ability to present complex information in a concise format that is audience appropriate.
- Strong knowledge of architectural documentation
- Demonstrable stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Good understanding of both waterfall and agile development methodology
- Previous development experience and/or Murex knowledge would be preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for leading financial brand to undertake solution design work in diverse and innovative environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.