My client, a leading financial data and analytics organisation is seeking a Technical Architect to join their team on a contractual basis.
Whilst working in their Real Time Architecture team, you will be responsible for the technical architecture for a RTMDS data centre refresh project.
Experience with TREP, RMDS, RTMDS or a similar market data system is required for this position. Coupled with the ability to design and implement effective solutions for new data centre builds.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive Design/Implementation experience with Market Data Distribution Systems including TREP/RMDS and direct feed handlers
- Recent “hands on” experience in financial services IT .
- Solid experience with LAN and WAN IP Networking, (Cisco and/or Juniper - switching, multicast, routing, firewall/security)
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating systems and some Windows server knowledge.
- Experience working with virtualisation tooling such as Kubernetes, Docker, VMWare, etc
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a global team to deliver high performance and customer satisfaction
- Previous experience working for a financial services firm (or vendor that serves them based in London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation that sits at the heart of the financial services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.