Contract – 5months
Outside IR35 - £550p/d
A Lloyd’s Market insurer are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join on an initial 5month contract to ensure the successful delivery of the reinsurance to close project.
- Data Mapping from systems to the required templates and tables
- Successful migration of data from the data warehouse and transactional systems that will allow the MGA to maintain the risk and claim information because of the RITC
- Successful migration of the insurance documentation from the network to the MGA that will allow the MGA business users to reference business documentation relating to risks and claims.
- Work with the SQL ETL developers, other business analysts, testers and business teams to extract and report the necessary information.
- Documentation, reviewed and agreed, detailing the analysis and outcomes will be delivered during the projects.
- Review and understand the data mapping requirements. Follow up on any queries relating to the data to be required
- Work closely with the SQL ETL developer and with the MGA to understand, and agree data mapping
- Where required, construct requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Utilise company-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies as required
- Work independently with users and under the direction of project managers, to define concepts and provide solutions.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community, internal and external customers, software development team and other service providers.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse (and provide solutions) for the natural trade-off between usability and performance needs.
- Experience of data migration and data mapping
- London Market Insurance experience – essential
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Solid experience gathering and documenting of business requirements
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with Executives, Managers, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of Sequel products (at least one of; Eclipse, Claims, Impact, RI).
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.