My client, a leading global financial services organisation specialising in providing cutting edge market & data intelligence to clients across the globe are seeking a Technical Client Support Analyst to join their Paris based team on a permanent basis (2/3 days in the office).
You will be part of a team responsible for supporting clients across both trade and regulatory queries ensuring they remain in compliance with global regulatory requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience across the global client portfolio to ensure fast and effective management of workflows as well as helping clients with queries and coming up solutions on how to resolve any trade reporting / post trade issues.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience in a Technical Client Support role, a real problem solver
- Client Facing Experience, comfortable with solving client queries/issues
- Proven experience working within Financial Services, preferably a data organisation
- An understanding of the Regulatory space would be highly beneficial (EMIR, MiFID, ASIC, CFTC, SEC andor SFTR)
- Strong understanding of SQL & Excel
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.