Our client, a boutique private markets consultancy firm based in London are firm looking for a technical consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. The firm provides independent consultancy services and bespoke IT solutions to both top-tier and boutique investment clients within the private capital markets industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with clients and providing technical and data-based solutions to problems as well as working across larger system implementations. Other responsibilities include. Extracting, loading, and transforming data from different sources into new systems and developing and delivering reports using a variety of technologies. The role has opportunity for progression within data strategy or development practices.
- Good educational background, 2:1 degree in STEM, engineering, or business-related degree.
- Practical experience of SQL in a business environment and the ability to understand new technologies.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills – the ability to write Macro’s (Preferred)
- Experience of Power BI/Tableau/Python would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.