My Client, a leading global financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Delivery Manager to join them on a Contract basis for 12 months. This is a critical role and you must be available within 2 weeks of offer.
This is a high visibility project within the business, where you will be working in the trading team closely with the developers. You will have responsibility for the delivery of a variety of software development / application development aligned projects, and as such a solid appreciation across the software development life cycle will be essential to this role.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Fund Manager, Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Project Management experience (Prince2 Practioner)
- Proven software delivery experience – software development lifecycle
- Large scale transformation and alignment experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven people management on a global scale.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation, delivering cutting edge solutions into an ambitious Financial Services and Market Data corporation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.