A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to join their Nottingham based office on a contract basis, however you will be majority work from home with occasional travel to Nottingham so all UK locations are okay as long as you are able to get to Nottingham as and when required.
My client is currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering Content and data platform. This will be part of a data sourcing workstream with the objective of delivering a scalable data sourcing platform covering various areas of content. You will be tasked with managing the technical delivery of this stream, managing global scrum teams to support this large transformation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Programme Management Experience
- Proven Scaled Agile Experience (managing global scrum teams) is ESSENTIAL
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous experience working on a data platform
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Experience managing large programme budgets and teams
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.