My Client, a leading financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Technical Programme Manager to join their London based team on a permanent basis. Following a restructure in their Analytics and Data business line they have outlined the requirement for this resource to take control of a portfolio of projects in preparation for the next few years.
This portfolio includes a real time analytics platform migration to the Cloud and preparing the applications in readiness of this shift, as well as working on the merging of pricing engines as part of a wider acquisition that has occurred. These are technical projects of work so you will need to be able to define, document and manage agile delivered programmes, as well as get in to the detail if required. This is a complex environment with multiple business and technology senior stakeholders so it is imperative you are able to manage upwards as well as downwards.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Technical Programme Management experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience in Data / Analytics delivery
- Proven software delivery background
- Experience with the Cloud (AWS) would be highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing £multi-million budgets and large global teams
- Agile delivery experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading organisation, working on the delivery of cutting-edge analytics projects in a highly visible area at present.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.