A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
My client is currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering their market leading data platform. This role will involve working across a variety of complex projects surrounding data, software and analytics for their ESG programme of work. You will be working across several business and technology departments to ensure succesful delivery of solutions, as well as providing regular status updates in line with project control mecahnics.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Programme Management Experience
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous experience working on a data platform
- Previous ESG delivery experience would be highly beneifical
- Experience in the financial markets would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience of working with external vendors
- Experience managing large programme budgets and teams
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.