A world renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Technical Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
My client is currently undergoing a large-scale Enterprise Data transformation and integration programme covering their market leading data platform and central data applications as part of the wider Data and Analytics group. This role will be working across a variety of data integration and re-platforming programmes, more specifically on their market leading data products and solutions, as part of their central data services team. You will be actively leading in all phases of these transformational programmes, ensuring business objectives are met with the technology deliverables. This will require lots of stakeholder management with both technology and business leaders within the organisation, as well as the ability to lead and manage global teams and £multimillion budgets. They need someone that can join a complex environment and hit the ground running with a delivery focused mindset.
We are currently identifying high calibre Senior Technical Project/Programme Manager candidates who have previously delivered large-scale programmes within the Financial Markets / Asset Management industry with a strong software delivery background.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Senior Technical Programme Manager experience
- Software Delivery Background
- Previous Data Delivery experience is highly beneficial
- Experience managing large Programme budgets and resources
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Extensive stakeholder management
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.