My Client, a leading global consultancy and data analytics business require a Technology Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis. You will be ensuring the successful delivery of IT Products / Platforms for the Transformation Programme Director.
You will be tasked with building business cases, cost models and delivery plans, as well as executing on delivery for a number of key projects across the business line. They have a number ambitious projects to move from country based legacy systems to new platforms, as well as the delivery of a large Agile transformation programme. The platforms perform complex data processing, machine learning + lots of data visualisations with a mixture of self-build (Azure, .Net, Databricks etc) and partnering with a third party platform. Further to this you will be bridging the gap between the business and IT, ensuring stakeholder engagement and tracking the risks and issues of the projects.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Technical Project Manager experience for a large scale organisation
- Proven delivery experience
- Experience in setting up and running agile project delivery
- Proven experience in the delivery of Data software solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to translate business requirements in to defined requirements for technology
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.