My Client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced Technical Delivery Manager / Technical Project Manager to join their London office on a 6 month contract basis on a critical Data and Analytics programme as part of Equities IT.
This is a high visibility programme within the business, in which following a large scale integration, they are looking to align their software platforms and revenue streams, as well as enhance their product offering. You will be responsible for the hands on delivery of a variety of technical transformation projects and programmes within the portfolio, with a particular focus on the designing and building of state of the art industry leading benchmarking and indices offerings for Equities IT, that align to both the business outcomes as well as client needs. This will include the oversight of end to end delivery and implementation of new capabilities and changes to existing products and solutions within their Index and Benchmarks area within the organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience of working in a large scale Financial Services organisation
- Proven Technical Delivery/Project Manager experience.
- Proven software delivery experience
- Previous experience with Data programmes is key
- Both Business and IT project experience
- Equities IT / Index / Benchmarking experience would be highly beneficial
- Proven people management on a global scale and £multi-million budget experience
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.