My client, a leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their Trading Technology and Delivery function on a Contract basis in their Nottingham based office (this will include flexible working with a few days working from home a week) .
Working directly with the Head of Trading Delivery, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the end-to-end technical delivery of transformation projects within this function. This will be covering the whole SDLC, such as implementing large-scale software changes, with a particular focus on regulatory projects and Capital Markets projects, as part of the wider transformation of the Trading products portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven experience working in a top tier financial services organisation
- Proven Project Management experience
- Software delivery experience
- Understanding of Financial Regulations
- Understand asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities. FX)
- Systems and application development project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects at once
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- An interest and understanding of trading and data is preferable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.