My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation is seeking an experienced Technical Release Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis, supporting their market leading workspace platform.
You will be defining and rolling out the release strategy across product engineering and the stakeholders, executing releases in line with this strategy across all the delivery channels (Desktop, Web, Mobile and server side). Further to this you will drive the planning and communication with key stakeholders, determining impacts and understanding key deadlines. This will cover both functional and technical release management and you will need to build and maintain quires to track late defects as well as raise errors and blocking points.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience in Technical Release Management
- Experience in the Financial Services industry would be highly beneficial
- Software project management experience
- ITIL Conservant
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment concepts
- Knowledge of advanced SQL Queries would be highly beneficial
- Experience of creating and owning a release strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.