My client is a leading global Market Research firm, seeking a Technology Change Communications Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. This individual will be a key member of the Technology team, focusing on ensuring the right change management activities and communications are delivered across the firm to embed new technology, processes, and behaviours.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a Change Manager/Communications Lead within the Technology space – clearly understanding technology change and building a technology change roadmap when necessary and showing how it will impact end users at all levels.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience of working as a Change Communications Manager
- Experience of working within a Technology function and understanding technology language to translate communications to business language
- Experience delivering large scale communication roadmap/plans and then articulating the impacts to users
- Strong stakeholder management skills around the business as all levels
- Proactive and persuasive attributes
- Experience/willingness to coach and mentor when necessary
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.