My Client, a leading global Consultancy organisation is seeking a driven Client Technology Project Manager to join their Assurance Team based in London on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting their RegTech function by delivering sustainable and forward thinking solutions, products and Software to the Financial Services industry. They currently have a strong client base in the insurance sector but are looking to broaden out in to the wider financial services. You will be tasked with owning the relationships with their clients as well as running projects with and for them, whether from a Customer Success perspective, or technology enhancements, integrations or wider product releases, as well as supporting and managing projects to improve their software offering.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven software Project delivery experience
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience within the Financial Services / Insurance would be highly beneficial
- Client facing experience (preferably managing client relationships in some capacity)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience of different project methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, forward thinking team, dedicated to delivering cutting edge SaaS to top tier clients across the Financial Services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.