My client, a leading global bank, is seeking a Test Analyst to join them on a permanent basis, to continuously improve and expand their testing function with a focus on test automation.
You will be participating in the analysis of stakeholder requirements to identify for any risks and support the creation of test scenarios. Work collaboratively with multiple teams to identify inconsistencies and conflicts. In addition, create and execute tests aligned to the overall strategy, ensuring any unresolvable issues are escalated to the Test Lead in a timely manner, and provide appropriate suggestions for resolutions from an overall project’s point of view.
Desirable Experience and Skillsets:
- Previous experience within quality assurance.
- Knowledge of test automation tools such as Rest Assured, Selenium and Cucumber.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, partnered with experience using Java 7/8.
- Understanding of BDD, together with hands-on experience in automation development and execution.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Experience in UI or API Testing would be highly beneficial.
This will be a great opportunity to join a multinational organisation, working with stakeholders in various geographies to broaden your experience and skillsets across their quality assurance function.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.