My client, a leading Insurance Syndicate based in the Lloyd's Market are looking for a Test Analyst to join them on an exciting programme of work for an initial 6 months on an Inside IR35 contract.
This is a requirement to assist and support their IFRS17 programme of work to initially test their various systems impacted by the IFRS17 standard to achieve their overall test goal. The team are looking to build a data mart within their current data warehouse to accelarate business processes and access relevant information at a quicker rate.
Inputting to the test strategy and methodology, the Test Analyst will contribute to:
- Test stages and gateways including stage sign off approaches
- Test Plan & Expected results
- Test Resource Approach and Plan
- Test Data approach
- Test Environment Plan
- Test Tool and Test Automation Plan
- Test Defect triage and tracking processes
- Prior experience in a similar role across QA and Testing.
- Strong data, workflow and reconciliations testing experience.
- Experience in design, development & maintenance of manual and automation test scripts would be beneficial.
- Prior experience of building a data mart is essential to this role.
- Any experience of working within the Lloyd's Market or London Insurance Markets or Financial Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Insurance Syndicate on what is a highly visible programme of work within the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.