Test Analyst - Equities, Functional Testing, Trading, Clearing, Settlements, Post-Trade, Financial Services, Investment Banking
My client, a leading financial services organisation based in London, have an immediate requirement for a Test Analyst to join the team on a contractual basis. The key responsibilities of the role will revolve around working with the organisation’s Equities department, covering a wide variety of workstreams to ensure a smooth transition from testing to full deployment.
Aside from core testing activities, the candidate will be responsible for drive forward the adaptation of automation testing, as well as some involvement with UAT testing.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent Equities knowledge, with a strong Financial Services background
- Knowledge of post-trade / clearing products and services
- Knowledge of FIX / XML / Swift
- Working knowledge of automation testing
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.