6-month initial contract
£500 p/d (Inside IR35)
A Global Lloyd’s Market Insurer is looking for a Test Analyst to work on their IFRS17 programme working heavily around Azure Data Lake and SQL. You will develop test plans using Azure DevOps and implement test scripts for system testing. You will also need to have experience with data testing as a large part of the data is extracted form SQL database. Experience with automation is also desirable as they are always looking for ways to work quicker and more efficiently.
- Develop and implement each test phase test plans, quality assurance plans, and procedures using the testing tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Perform independent review of testing performed by Internal Developers and other third parties ensuring quality and consistency of test scoping, planning execution and reporting.
- Execution of test scripts for both internal and external system testing.
- Execution of regression testing and defect retesting
- Minimum 5+ Years as a Test Analyst
- Experience working with Data Testing
- SQL Testing
- Ideally Financial Services Background
- Experience working on an IFRS17 programme
- Azure Data Lake experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.