My client, a leading financial data analytics provider, is seeking an experienced Test Automation Architect to join their team on a contractual basis.
Whilst working within the Test Automation Practice, you will be defining, building, and deploying a variety of Test Automation solutions for DevOps, CI/CD, on-premises, and cloud environments across customers.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working at an Enterprise organisation implementing large scale, niche, end-to-end, advanced technology solutions
- Deep understanding of Automation Framework types and their usage for creating sustainable automation solutions
- Broad knowledge of Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Browser Stack, etc.), SDLC Tools, specifically Test, Build and CI/CD Automation tools and their utility
- Hands-on experience in one or more Automation Tools, e.g., Selenium, Specflow, Cucumber, JBehave, Rational Integration Tester, SOAP UI, REST-Assured, UFT, SonarQube, etc.
- Hands-on experience in one or more Automation Frameworks, e.g., Karate Framework (API & UI), Hybrid Automation Frameworks, Data Driven, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading financial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.