Test Automation Engineer required to join an insurance organisation on a 6-month initial contract, inside IR35. The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for defining and implementing test automation tools, framework & approach across product teams whilst overseeing test execution of the recommended automation solutions across change delivery. The ideal candidate will have strong experience test automation, specialising in test data/datawarehouses.
- Own & manage the Test Automation tools and techniques
- Define automated test criteria, designs & develop the organisations Test Automation framework
- Develop automated tests for all functionality that meets specified automation criteria, identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to implement test automation across project teams
- Write software automation tests, validate and log test results and write test reports
- Strong experience across System, Data, Automation and User Acceptance Testing
- Previous experience in developing and agreeing test strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects
- Experience of web, API and database test automation
- TDD/BDD experience (Cucumber/SpecFlow, Gherkin)
- Use of Selenium and Azure DevOps is preferable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.