Automation Test Lead required to join a city based insurance organisation, focusing on defining and implementing test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across product teams. The Test Automation Lead will perform a hybrid Engineer/Architect role, working across projects to improve test automation capability and show people internally the benefit of testing. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in System, Data, Reconciliation, Automation and User Acceptance testing, as well as having previously developed and agreed test strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects.
- Own and manage the test automation strategy, tools and techniques
- Define and publish key performance metrics for automated testing
- Define automated tests for all functionality that meets specified automation criteria
- Identify and recommend the automated testing processes and tools
- Write software automation tests, validate and log test results and write test reports
- Proven experience in developing and agreeing test strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects
- Previous experience working in the Insurance/broader financial services industry
- Substantial experience in System, Data, Automation and User Acceptance Testing
- Exposure to web, API, mobile and database test automation tools and techniques
- Hands on technical design/development experience in Selenium, SQL, Azure DevOps
- TDD/BDD experience with exposure to either Cucumber/Specflow or Gherkin
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.