Permanent – £80,000
A fast-growing global consulting firm, focused on leading digital and operational transformation projects for the alternative investment management industry are looking to hire a UK-based Test Manager with proven experience in Test Management and a knowledge and understanding of project delivery with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services and/or Private Equity / Real Estate industries.
Ideally looking for someone who enjoys managing transformative change within some of the world’s top tier fund, asset and investment managers, have the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, and have outstanding documentation and interpersonal skills. This goes beyond ensuring projects meet time, budget and scope constraints. This is achieved by people, processes, systems and support.
- Proven knowledge and experience in system testing
- Education and work experience in the Financial Services and/or Private Equity / Real Estate industries
- Experience and/ or knowledge of defining business process flow, requirements definition, and how these contribute to the testing phase
- Experience leading all or some aspects of a project end-to-end
- Proven experience and proficiency in applying testing and/ or project methodologies as appropriate
- Preparing professional project documentation to support the testing phase of the project management process
- Detail-oriented - Ability to work on multiple projects; understanding status, issues and risks of each project and ensuring the project reporting is kept current.
- Experience facilitating meetings and leading meetings (as appropriate) in relation to for e.g.: issue validation/ clarification, issue resolution, and facilitating decision-making
- Good communicator with an ability to understand how and when to raise/ escalate risks, how to protect the project and project team from scope creep and/ or other factors that can derail project progress
- Contribute towards evolving the Test Management function, supporting our consultants, to efficiently deploy projects while always delivering value to our clients
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB); and / or - A project management qualification
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.