My client, a leading Data Analytics and insight consultancy, are currently looking for a Transformation Programme Manager to join the organisation, initially on an interim basis but with prospect for a permanent role in the future.
The position will be critical in leading and delivering the business’ vision and framework for change and build a plan with teams, drive organisational change and culture change programmes to a plan with clear milestones.
The successful candidate must be able to build confidence, structure in moving forward and able to get heavily involved in detail to deliver change for Product, Technology and Operations functions.
Candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience leading large scale technology transformation programmes.
- Ability to work at all levels, from board level to engineering teams.
- Work with detail, resolving issues and driving change
- Excellent documentation and powerpoint skills
- Detailed knowledge of Agile methodologies, operating at scale
- Ability to drive organisational change and culture change programmes to a plan with clear milestones
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a global organisation in a period of rapid change.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.