My Client, a leading financial services organisation, is seeking a Transition Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
You will be joining a Programme Delivery and Enablement team, with a specific focus on delivering two of the key workstreams as part of a wider location strategy and operational outsourcing change. These two workstreams will be technical readiness (site connectivity / property readiness / systems access roll out) and Transition Readiness (training/ staff capability proving and stage-gating), as well as driving the co-ordination of stakeholder sign off and establishing network connectivity.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Transition Project Management experience in a top tier financial services organisation
- Extensive experience in establishing Network Connectivity and Property Readiness
- Previous experience in Transition Management
- Executing staff training plans and knowledge transfer
- Stakeholder Sign off / training completion
- Experience of delivering technology service delivery environments
- Previous experience in delivering projects to outsource operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier financial services organisation on a high visibility transition programme of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.