A global London market Insurer is currently looking for an experienced Underwriting Analyst to join their growing MI Underwriting Analytics Team working specifically as a dedicated resource with Marine Underwriting within an ever-expanding organisation who are going through a vast amount of digitalisation and strategic transformation.
The role will play an essential part gathering requirements and creating high quality analytics, ensuring the marine teams MI and analytical needs are met with an emphasis on becoming a trusted business advisor, whilst remaining reactive to requirements as they come in.
- Supporting the marine underwriting function with data and analysis
- Act as a key contact for Marine Department and provide relevant business knowledge
- Work closely with the Portfolio management team to further marine engagement
- Collect and understand requirements for the new PowerBi reporting and deliver new reports
- An understanding of the Insurance function and data requirements within
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Bi and the ability to demonstrate knowledge on building reports to a high standard
- Show initative in undertaking tasks and the ability to prioritise stakeholder needs
- Effectively uses and manipulates data from databases.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.