UX Lead required to join the fast-growing analytics division of a global Fintech that provide best in class trading solutions for the worlds leading Asset Managers. The Analytics division is responsible for reaching and creating next generation technology products utilising the latest in Machine Learning and AI.
They are looking for a UX Lead to work closely with the Head of Design to research and create a cohesive user experience for maximum customer value. This will include creating wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to communicate and test concepts as well as developing dynamic UI interactions for complex user scenarios. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in designing complex applications (with high information density) and user research acumen with financial services experience and/or front end development ability being a desirable.
- Develop dynamic UI interactions for complex user scenarios
- Create specific, clear user journeys across multiple layers of the system
- Determine the most effective information architecture and content hierarchy
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes in Figma to communicate and test concepts
- 8-10 years’ experience designing complex applications
- Ability to get buy-in for UX solutions from stakeholders
- User research acumen and experience synthesising and communicating diverse input into actionable plans
- Strong UI design fundamentals
- Experience working with design systems
- Formal training in Interaction Design, HCI, or related disciplines is a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.