Our client, a global Investment Manager, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their Innovation Centre team on a permanent basis. The Innovation Center Network is part of the Enterprise Innovation that serves as a springboard for innovation within the organization. The Centre focus on accelerating the firm's digital initiatives, tested and exploring ideas, transforming the way we work, partnering with clients and the wider ecosystem to develop solutions that service their clients and shape the industry.
This is a hands-on role, the candidate will be responsible for every aspect of software development for different products incubated in the center from technology research, architectural design, building front end to back end services, integration with different systems, to setting up continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
We are looking for candidate who is highly versatile to work on broad range of technologies from responsive web, distributed computing, artificial intelligence, cloud automation, augmented/mixed reality and the list is growing depending on the needs.
- Software engineering experience in high performance and demanding product teams
- Portfolio showcasing applied knowledge of design patterns, creating elegant solutions to challenging problems, versality in dealing with different technology stacks / platforms
- Proven track record in fast moving agile environment, successful collaboration with multi-disciplinary team across time zones
- Must have technical skills:
- Strong fundamental and applied experience architecture patterns and styles
- Strong fundamental and applied experience in Java stacks and open source frameworks
- Practical working experience in Angular 5+ / ReactJS
- Practical working experience with common database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, or equivalent
- Practical working experience in continuous integration
- Practical working experience in deploying and running application on container technology
- Desirable technical skills:
- Proficiency in other common industry language such as Python
- Advanced CSS3, layout practices and at least one CSS Preprocessor knowledge
- Experience in developing Native/Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Experience in developing batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Scio, Storm, Spark or equivalent
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields / equivalent practical experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.