A global investment management firm are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their company on a permanent basis at their London office with hybrid working. You would be joining a brand-new application team that has been formed to better support the company’s growth, really looking for someone with strong knowledge of portfolio monitoring systems who can work as the face of the application to the business.
You will be required to give eFront support (full training will be provided) to the whole organisation, working on minor system engagement/configuration changes and training.
A company that is going through a large transformation across their technology teams to enable a stable and dynamic platform for the business to function and grow, working within one of the most interesting and ethical markets.
- Handling escalated issues relating to applications or services through to resolution
- Deliver training on eFront to Investment and operations teams
- Engaging with 3rd party eFront service providers
- Performing maintenance activities, while deploying and documenting technical solutions
- Maintain a strong relationship with a range of internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience developing, supporting, and administrating Portfolio Monitoring Systems in a financial services company
- Experience of MS SQL
- Background working within Asset Management
- Ability to quickly learn, implement and utilise new technologies
- Analytical and problem-solving. Combines and organises information into meaningful patterns; identifies underlying relationships, cause and effects.
This is a great opportunity to join a company as they are going through their development mission.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.