One of our global London market Insurance clients is currently on the search for an experienced Business Intelligence Data Engineer to join and lead their reporting team as part of the MI division.
This role will play an essential part in delivering key data, reporting and analytical needs across Business Information & Analytics. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing current reporting solutions to ensure the team has the highest level of quality data available.
The role will also deal with ad-hoc queries to assist in writing efficient DAX and using the most appropriate features available in the Power platform.
- Ownership of the maintenance and enhancement of data models and data flows
- Leading the team in refining their overall approach to Power BI/Platform
- Ensure data modelling best practice is followed
- Key mentor for colleagues with less experience, in particular Power BI and DAX
- Supporting the team in data driven intiatives
- Advanced skills in data modelling with tools and techniques such as SSAS, Tabular models, DAX and Power BI
- Advanced SQL and excellent working knowledge of SSRS,SSMS
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Can effectively use and manipulates data from databases and I.T. systems
- Good understanding of data management principles
- Effective leadership skills to mentor teams
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.