Our client, an investment management organisation based in the City of London, are looking for a Distribution Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract with a high likelihood of extending.
This role will be joining their change team and working across their strategic distribution transformation programme.
The successful candidate will need to be able to lead the initial phase, solution design, business process model and deliver change. The initial phase will include 2 related projects, Content Management Foundations and Management Information.
Key skills required:
- Microsoft Power Platform Tools (Applications, Automate, BI, Dataverse) and SharePoint
- Content management and workflow project experience
- Management information reporting project experience
- Financial services industry experience desired (Asset Management, Investment Banking)
- Distribution department experience (sales, marketing, products, client reporting and client operations etc.)
- Work effectively in combined business, technology and hybrid vendor teams
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading fund manager and be a part of a new strategic distribution transformation programme, in a highly visible area of the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.