A world-renowned Investment Management organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Chief People Office (CPO) technology team on a permanent basis based out of their Kingswood office.
Within this role, you will play a key part in the delivery of HR technology solutions across the organisation and develop an understanding of their current HR Systems and processes as they look to move into a better firm-wide solution. You will be working directly with HR business stakeholders to define project requirements to create the best possible solutions and transition them into production.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst working on a Human Resources (HR) programme of work.
- Prior experience of working with HR technology would be highly beneficial.
- A strong ability to pick up business knowledge and processes to apply them to the day-to-day working of the technology team.
- Good analytical skills is highly recommended.
- Financial services experience would be a huge bonus, but not needed at all.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Business Analyst to join one of the largest Investment Managers globally.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.