£62,000 + 10% bonus & benefits
12 Month FTC
A specialist London-based Lloyd's Market insurer is currently undertaking a large portfolio of work and require an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing Business & Technical Change division on an initial 12-month fixed term contract basis.
As a Business Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to map out the processes, gather and document complex functional requirements and work closely with third-party vendors and senior stakeholders.
- Process mapping, blueprinting, production of specifications
- Gathering of requirements via workshops with subject matter experts
- Documentation of requirements with adherence to change governance framework
- Supporting Project & Programme Managers ensuring high quality delivery, ownership of risks and signoff
- Experience in Insurance, particularly in Operational or IT teams with close liaison with third-party vendors
- Experience documenting processes and gathering functional requirements
- Experience managing subject matter experts
- Experience of working on System implementations/integrations within an Insurance setting.
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to operate with Executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and competing priorities simultaneously
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.