A Lloyd’s market insurance organisation are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a large data modernisation programme. The Business Analyst will support the business through understanding user needs and working closely with key business stakeholders and users in translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance crieteria. You must possess strong business analysis experience gained within a Financial Services environment, coupled with experience with SQL. This role will offer the opportunity to work with an innovative organisation within insurance, gaining exposure to a variety of strategic projects at the forefront of the industry
- Conduct and analyse feasibility studies/impact analysis arising from change to technologym business and/or external factors
- Conduct workshops to elicit business requirements
- Capture and analyse data and reporting business requirements and convert these into epics, features, prototypes and user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Identify data gaps and complete data analysis, working closely with data engineers, architects, business requesters to develop conceptual designs for data projects.
- The ability to conduct effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Prior expirience working within Financial Services
- The ability to gather business requirements and produce documentation to a high standard, including prototyping, diagram, work documents and excel samples
- Effective communicator with all levels of the business from senior management downwards
- Experience working on a wide range of Data related projects
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.