My client a leading Investment Manager are seeing an experienced Business Analyst to join their technology and change team on a permanent basis in London. You will be working on a large-scale data migration, so hands on data experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with data modelling, data mapping and working on data migration projects. You will also be required to write queries in SQL and feel confident working with complex databases. Furthermore, pervious experience as a Business Analyst within an Asset Management firm would be highly beneficial. You will be working with senior stakeholders across the business so great stakeholder management skills are essential.
- Previous Business Analyst experience, ideally from an Asset Management firm
- Experience with data modelling, data mapping, entity relationship diagrams and working with large datasets
- Experience working with a Scrum environment and ability to act as a Scrum Master when required
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Be a self-starter personality and be responsible for own deliverables
This is great opportunity to join an exciting project of work within a leading Investment Management firm.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.